- Heavy duty mattress with 1600 reinforced coils Pocket-Spring System
- Zoned support for essential Support & Comfort
- Chiro-Span Posturisation provides additional spinal support
- Two-sided detachable topper (flip & rotate regularly)
- Foam wall helps eliminate edge breakdown
- 15 year Warranty (when purchased with Extended Life Base)
- Heavy Duty Pocket-Spring System 1600 Reinforced Coils
- Zoned Support for Essential Support & Comfort
- Chiro-Span Posturisation Provides Additional
- Spinal Support
- Two-Sided Detachable Topper (Flip & Rotate Regularly)
- Foam Wall Helps Eliminate Edge Breakdown
- 15 year Warranty (when purchased with extended life plus base)
The base is raised on legs and is very practical for cleaning purposes. Legs come in modern chrome or oak finish. Upholstery of the base can be chosen from our in house fabric selection.
Available in Sizes: 3ft – Small,4ft – Small Double,4ft6 – Double,5ft – King,6ft – Super King.
SOFT to MEDIUM
The Harmony 2000 is a more luxurious upgrade to the Harmony mattress. It is implemented with soft-spring M series into a single layer, dispersing pressure and creating a softer feel of comfort. It’s not as firm as the Harmony, but it’s also not as deep as the Harmony 3000. This mattress is more about balance, and is just right for someone who wants the best of both worlds.
MEDIUM to FIRM
The 2000 Ortho is one of the specialized Ortho Range. The Ortho Range beds are designed to be ﬁrmer, making it ideal for people who suffer from chronic back pain and other back-related problems. 2000 of extra-firm series M springs are singularly layered into the core of this mattress, providing you with a more supportive feel that balances in between the firmness of the Harmony Ortho and Harmony 3000 Ortho.